Wednesday, June 5, 2013

April 21st Zombie Dogs

Hello my family,

I have been doing quite great.. Bianca reminded me of the war that I am in with dogs. Or in other words Zombie dogs... The dogs here have rotten bodies and messed up faces and stuff. They also have their own lives and no owners most of the time. I say their zombies because they chase the CRAP OUT OF YOU. They bark like CRAZY and make wild beast noises, it's crazy. Not only that, but they bite like crazy! The other Elder in my branch got bit yesterday! Anyways, I had to kick a dog the other day because it was soooo close to biting me. OH MY GOSH It was seriously nuts. But yeah, there are dogs like that everywhere.
 
My work was good, I changed the entire area because I had revelation. So this week we had 23 lessons to investigators with a member present, 14 new investigators and talked and invited 63 people to take the lessons. We killed it this week!!!
The work is still going as it always will! I get to go to the mission home on Friday and see all my best friends and all the new missionaries again! And my first child, Elder Godinez!
 
I love you all! Thanks for the prayers! I went on splits with the zone leader... it was fun... I don't know what else to say.
I feel so bad about the Boston thing...
I haven't written anyone yet because of the crazy price of stamps. But after May 7th I should be able to again!
 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment