Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sept 15th One year mark!!!

Hey family! Tomorrow I hit my one year mark in the mission!! Isn't that crazy? Lots of exciting things have been happening recently!

My companion Elder Wilde just got sent to the mission home because he's an AP now. My new companion is Elder Cobb from Charlotte, North Carolina where NASCAR, Michael Jordan, and bank of America started apparently haha.

I don't know if I told you or not but I dreamed that I became companions with the companion I have right now in the MTC and I hadn't even seen him until I got here. And Now we're companions. I know now why, we're doing great.


Me and my companion have 252 names of friends and family (non-members) that we are and they are praying for and we are going to go to. This has the potential of bringing hundreds to baptisms and I'm excited to share with you the miracles that are about to happened.

Read Alma 26:22 and there you will find out as we did how to bring thousands to repentance. I'm excited for this work. The Lord is hastening it and therefore we must think and work harder as missionaries.

I love  you guys so much! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment