Monday, May 6, 2013

Aloha!! Feb 24th

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you all so much still! It's been really hot here, but it rained 2 times this week which felt really good. We had a couple brown outs too. There was an earthquake yesterday during my lesson. I'm not gonna call it a coincidence either. This week was filled with activity. My birthday, zone conference, and the follow-up training at the mission home. Pretty much I ate extremely well.

The couple missionaries here are seriously, EXTREMELY good missionaries and have strong testimonies.. They are so powerful. They all have their talents. One yells at us, but he's so true and so powerful, another just has the speech of angel and another is way smart. They make this mission soo awesome.

I really don't have much to say because there wasn't the normal amount of work because of all the activities. But I did have an awesome Sunday.

That's the day that there was an earthquake during my lesson. The day started off well. One of the couple missionaries came to our ward which was a lot of fun. My investigators from the mountains came as well. As well as my Other investigator that is converting from the most prestigious church here. I also had an especially good experience during sacrament meeting. After I partook of the water I felt the spirit flow through me. I knew it was true, and confirming the truthfulness I heard two female voices singing beautiful praises. I looked all around the room and no one was singing. I then realized that the voices in perfect harmony were not of this world. I soon discovered that it was angels. I asked everyone later if they heard it. I was surprised when they said no. To this day, I am the only one that heard it. I don't like that I can't have someone to share this experience with. But hopefully my investigators are at least touched by the sacrament of the blood and body of Christ.

I love you all! I'm thankful for all you, and talk so much of you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment