Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Week 5

I'm so amazed at how fast he's learning the language and writing it! I need to ask a filipino friend of mine if this actually tagalog! LOL

Here's the letter:


So this week was pretty good. Just got back from the temple, it was a good session, learned some new things. I am always trying to do service for others. I always put the goals away after gym time, always put away the volleyball nets, always hold the door open, give people my food, and let people cut me in line. Because the verse in the book of mormon hit me sooo hard. It said that the last will be first, and the first will be last. So I'm taking it literally in everything I do. That's why I get up in the morning last ;) haha, its been SOOO hard to wake up... :/ So here is my testimony in Tagalog. I know Aroha asked for it so Ill just type it for everyone.
Alam ko po na totoo po ang simbihan ni jesucristo ng mga banal sa mga huling araw. Alam ko po na mapagmahal po ang diyos at si jesucristo. Alam ko po na ipinanumbalik na po ang simbahan ni Jesucristo sa pamamagitan ni joseph Smith. Alam ko po na sa pamamagitan ng pagabayad-sala ni jesu cristo, puwede naligtas po tayo. Alam ko po na mahalaga po and panalangin at aklat ni mormon tayo. Alam ko po na ipinadala tayo ng Diyos sa mundo, upang matuto at umulad, upang matuto at umunlad, kailangan po tayo magdasal at mag basa ng aklat ni mormon araw araw. Alam ko po na tinutulungan po ng Diyos at kanyang mga anak dito sa mundo. Nagbayad-sala po si jesucristo para sa kasalanan natin, at mahal ko po siya. Sinasabi ko po ito, sa pangalan ni Jesucristo, Amen.
 I'm not gonna translate it so good luck! haha. I love you all and miss you and have grown such a strong testimony here! 
 Well it's time for me to get my laundry! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment