Monday, May 19, 2014

Feb 2nd, 2014 Seahawks!!

Me and my companion are lovin' this Seahawk victory! (Hes from Spokane). I hope they win again next year!

I had a great week where we got to teach the Cornel family and commit them for baptism. They are so ready to become members. Sister Cornel, the mom (and the most receptive one) had received an answer to her prayer twice now and entirely quit coffee! She hasn't drank it for over two months now and she was addicted before. As in 5 -7 cups a day! I love it! We also had 8 less actives at church and 6 investigators and they are all progressing! We have investigators set up to be baptized this month and next month! 

It got super hot this week. Its hot season now. You get no break here in the Philippines from always being wet because its either pouring rain or so hot that you sweat a ton. Sometimes I take 3 showers a day just to stay cool. How's the weather in Seattle? Did it even snow?! I miss the clean air, it's super smoggy here in the city. I hope I'm not losing hours of my life because of it haha.

I hope you were all able to read the Liahona from January about Joseph Feilding Smith, it was fantastic. That prophet truly was pre-ordained, wow. 

Keep reading your scriptures everyday and having family and personal prayers and attending all church meetings possible. It's a requirement. Its something so simple but eternity changing. Love you all!

Elder Kapeliela

No comments:

Post a Comment