Hey family!

I figured out that I go home on July 2nd, 2014!!! Do you realize that this is less than 12 months left!!! I'm snowboarding down this mission and like snowboarding, I don't know how to stop or slow down So just close your eyes and open them and I'm home. All the trainers that trained my batch are headed home so it is crazy seeing how fast this is going! I'll be home for the 4th I think! I've had 7 companions now all of which are Filipino.

At our Zone Conference, Elder Ardern came (of the 70) and gave us instruction. He is a brilliant man with profound knowledge of the Preach my Gospel. I learned sooo much from him. 
During the lunch break we ate at a restaurant and got to sing "Called to Serve" in front of the working staff. It was a great experience!

I also noticed in the new Liahona, that the former mission president in University Place, Elder Pearson is now a 70. Man, that caught me of guard when I saw his talk in the Liahona about prayer with a story about Ben, my old class mate and track mate! I admonish you to read it! It's great and my prayers have changed because of it!

On exchanges this week, my companion was Elder Solomon from New Zealand. It was one of the best exchanges I've gone on!

Thanks for your prayers! Almost every night I know that you pray for me as potential problems are always miraculously avoided.

I love you all! We have 2 baptisms this Saturday and 6 the next Sunday! 

Ingat! 
Elder Kapeliela