Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Transfers!

Jan 20

OK... that week was ridiculously fast right? Is it fast for you?? Honestly for me I still feel like I'm going home tomorrow, I don't know why. It's probably a feeling that Heavenly Father gave me so that I don't get homesick. I honestly don't feel far from you all, at all. Anyways, I had a good week. We had the Mission President interviews. And a cooking demo. It was awesome, we had sweet and sour chicken WOOOO! My interview with the President was so long, about 30 minutes haha, everyone else was like 10 haha. We just told stories!

I had 2 baptisms this week. 2 siblings of a less active member. Anyways, it was awesome, pretty much all the youth were there!

We ate chicken head the other day. Not a big fan of the brain. And it was really hard for me to find meat on it. The eyes weren't that bad though! I ate like 10 heads. I need like 50 to get full... I'm also really getting into mango's. They are ridiculously good, and they are free and on every tree around every corner! I bought 3 kilos the other day haha. FOR ONLY 2 dollars and 50 cents! 100 pesos! I ate them all...

Dad baptized 60 on his mission! WOO, I'm at 14 now and 17 on February 5th. But I had 21 less actives return! WoOO!!

I don't have much else to say! Tomorrow we know who gets transferred.

I went to the waterfalls here the other day! I'll send pictures! It was beautiful! Don't worry I didn't jump in! It was hoooot though!

Adios! Elder Kapeliela

No comments:

Post a Comment