Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nov 25th


I had two baptisms on Friday! It was really fun. The power kept going out this entire week. But it always comes back on. We had a lot of success this week with finding. We've been blessed. I got that dance DOWN. The Gangnam style? If you wanna learn how to do it, learn from a Filipino.

It was the primary program. It was pretty funny, man, the kids have SWAG here. even the little kids! They have REALLY good flow in their dancing haha. They had a little dance in the primary program. There was a kid that wouldn't stand up, so his dad went and picked him up so he'd stand haha.

 The dialects aren't to bad, they speak Tagalog for me of course haha. I went to a house for lunch on thanksgiving, but no, the mission does nothing for you on thanksgiving. I probably had the same dessert! Its kinda like rice cake ya?

The only time we get to go to tourist spots is if the zone completes their goal for the month. and I don't think the zone did again this month :( I've always fulfilled and exceeded the goals :( oh well! Later on I might not be so successful so I'm patient! On pday we always dress up in public, so I'm always dressed up and dressed up now. we just go to Balanga City, eat, email, shop and go home, then work, that's our pday, haha.

We had something called zone conference where all the missionaries in 3 zones meet. It was awesome, I met a ton of missionaries. The numbers here are doubling from 100 to 190 by next year!!

 I miss you all! Wish I was there for thanksgiving! I weigh 196 and I am hungry now, so I'm going to go now! Love yall!



No comments:

Post a Comment