Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mar 2nd, 2014 Good Evening!!


Mar 2 
 
I'm finally here in my 5th area, Cupang 1in Balanga zone of the Balanga stake. Yes, stake! It's the only stake in the mission! It's been a good start to the week. I have a very obedient, diligent companion named Elder Marfori from Laguna, Philippines. Our house mates are also zone leaders, Elders Yardley and Godinez (my trainie, it's so fun having him in the same house again!) and we are literally gonna set our ward (yes, there are 4 zone leaders in one ward, the stake is split into two zones) on fire! Our hard work has already paid off, the sacrament attendance hit 214 which is the highest it's ever been!!!!!!

It's been so nice to see people that I haven't seen for over a year, they get so shocked when I speak to them since I couldn't as well before. I love them so much! They already know me and trust me so that really helps with getting trust for the ward members, they are even working with us more! We live in an apartment (that has air con ;)) next to a very very active family. It's great!
The first family I baptized, The Sapinoros are still active and the dad just got baptized last month!! Great news huh? I still haven't seen them but I hope to on Sunday since it's stake conference!


I can't wait to see how this area explodes and reaches 250 in sacrament meeting! Keep praying for my ward and investigators! I haven't forgot you in my prayers, stay righteous that the blessings that you need will fall upon you in ways that you will even notice them! I love you all!

Elder Kapeliela

No comments:

Post a Comment